There were a few Amex Offers that I saw popped up yesterday and wanted to bring them to your attention. I am particularly interested in the ticket one with baseball season just around the corner. Always nice to save some money on tickets!
New Amex Offers
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at TicketCity.com
- Expires 6/23/2017
Turnbull & Asser – Men’s Clothier
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Turnbull & Asser or online at turnbullandasser.com
- Expires 6/23/2017
IfOnly.com – Unique Experiences
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at ifonly.com
- Expires 6/22/2017
TheWebster.us – Fashion Destination
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at thewebster.us
- Expires 5/23/2017
Not anything really great but still nice to have these options if you are going to be shopping. I do like the TicketCity one for baseball tickets but make sure you compare to other ticket resellers as well to make sure you are getting the best deal. With a $75 credit, though, I think that should be enough to overcome any minor price differences.
Did you get any good, targeted offers?