Yesterday, we had Hilton and Amex upping the offers on their cards and we also have Marriott upping their offer. In what was originally more limited is now a public offer for a total of 107,500 Marriott points – 100,000 points sign-up bonus and another 7,500 points for adding an authorized user. Check it out below!
New Marriott Card Offer for 107,500 Points!
Link: New Marriott Card Offer
With the Marriott/SPG merger, there is a lot more potential for using your Marriott points than before, especially if you want to transfer to SPG for certain redemptions as well. With a transfer ratio of 3:1 Marriott to SPG, this card offer would give you (after meeting the $5,000 in spending) a total of 112,500 Marriott points which could transfer to 37,000 SPG points. Or, you could leave them with Marriott also!
New Marriott Card Offer Details:
- Earn 100,00 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in your first 3 months from account opening
7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
Annual fee – $85 (not waived_
1 free night at a Category 1 – 5 each anniversary of cardmembership
- This card does fall under the Chase 5/24 rule
- 5 points for every $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards® and SPG® hotels when you use your Marriott Rewards Premier credit card
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies and restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
- 15 credits toward your next Elite membership level after account approval and every year after account anniversary
- Earn 1 Elite credit for every $3,000 spent on purchases
This card offer is pretty great if you want to rack up the Marriott points but it does require a steeper spend than normal for most hotel cards. Still, with more cards being limited for the more advanced reward seeker, it should be okay to put more spending on this card to get the extra points on this offer.
Featured image is the JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul from the Marriott website