SPG Moments is back with a VIP Package for the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monaco for 2017. Last year, this same package went for 920,000 Starpoints so it is not going to be cheap. But, as a reader pointed out to me last year, if you are a Formula 1 fan, this package may be just what you would really want to use your points for – or you might even be willing to pay the thousands and thousands in cash if you were able to do it for this package! Instead, gather up all of your points and get ready to bid!
Formula 1 Grand Prix VIP Package in Monaco
This year’s package is just like last years and includes some pretty amazing perks for the weekend. Here is what it includes:
- Access for two (2) to the VIP hospitality on the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Yacht during the Formula 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2017 Qualifying Day on Saturday 27 May 2016 including a buffet-style meal and open bar
- Access for two (2) to the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport VIP Penthouse apartment in the Shangri-La building, on Sunday 28 May including race viewing from the balcony and roof terrace over the Circuit de Monaco, gourmet catering and full open bar
- Three (3) nights stay (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at Le Méridien Beach Plaza in Monte Carlo for two (2) including breakfast and internet
- Two (2) VIP gifts from Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport
So, along with all of the VIP access for the event, you will also have 3 nights at the Le Méridien Beach Plaza in Monte Carlo. This would be a value of at least $1,200 on a normal weekend at this time of year. Obviously, that is the not the main part of the package but it is included as well.
Here are the auction details themselves:
- End Date: 8 May 2017 – 07:00 AM EDT
- Starting Bid: 5,000 Starpoints
- Bid Increment: 500 Starpoints
- Current High Bid (as of 3/16): 171,500 Starpoints
As you can see, the bidding on this recently-opened auction is already well underway and climbing. I would guess that it would end at least around the 900,000 Starpoint amount. Such a high amount may not make sense to you or I but as I mentioned, I am not a Formula 1 fan. 🙂 For those of you who are, now you know how to get the ultimate VIP package!
Who knows – it may end up topping the incredible 1million+ bid on Game 7 of the World Series last year!