Mega Giveaway Day 2 Winners
Thanks to everyone for entering yesterday! Those were a lot of great deals that people got! Some of them were deals that I got in on as well and it certainly helps to get places that otherwise would not be possible.
So, here are the winners from yesterday’s giveaway (and they have been contacted – if your name is on this list and you did not receive the e-mail, please contact me):
Mega Giveaway – Day 3!
But, we are not done! Everyone can enter again today for today’s prizes! Remember, each day’s entries only count for that day’s prizes. Everyone is eligible to enter and win any of the prizes on any of the days! Today, we have another GoGo in-flight internet pass, another Amazon Kindle Touchscreen, and (new for today) a new Garmin Forerunner 15 GPS running watch!
For today, the comment should mention the place you think I should visit in 2015 to do a running review of. I have some pretty interesting running events already lined up for 2015, but I would love to hear some more ideas. If you cannot think of a running destination, tell me what country you would like to read about from my visit. Finally, if you cannot think of that, any comment will do!
Each day, I will be giving away three different items. I have a variety of stuff to give away this week and hope that everyone can get some use from it (or give it as a gift to someone who can!). Here is how it will work:
- Every person can enter up to 3 times per day (so, once per item).
- Today’s giveaway will run through 11:59PM (ET). If you do not see your entry, do not worry – it is logged and I will approve it when I see it.
- The items given each day will be the ones given to the winners of that day’s giveaway – so, each day is a new chance to win new gear
- You are only eligible to win one item per day. But, you can enter every day for a chance to win a different item each day.
- Winners will be chosen using Random.org
- Sorry, but the items that must be shipped will only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you live outside of the US, please make sure there is an address in the US where it can be shipped to.
- The decisions made in these giveaways are made by me and me alone. Unless otherwise mentioned, all prizes have been purchased by me.
- Important: The winners will be contacted in order of random selection to see which item they will want. So, first winner selected will have the first choice and so on.
- Have fun!
Item #1 – GoGo In-Flight Pass
One of the items being given away today is an in-flight internet pass by GoGo (provided by BoardingArea). This pass is good for a single-use connectivity product on a domestic U.S. flight and does not expire until June 30, 2015.
Item #2 – Amazon Kindle Touchscreen
I absolutely love my Kindle. I do have a tablet, but it is much nicer reading on the Kindle and the battery just lasts forever! It is one of those devices you can just stick in your pocket/bag/purse and always have entire library at hand.
This Kindle is the newest entry in the Kindle family and brings touch to the equation. With this Kindle, you will also be able to receive access to the Kindle Unlimited program for free for 30 days (I personally view this program as essential for the traveler – as you can see here). It has 4GB of storage which will allow you to store thousands of books on it. The Kindle is really an awesome device and would be perfect for anyone – for yourself or as a gift. Price: $79 – product page
Item #3 – Garmin Forerunner 15 GPS Running Watch
Even if you are not a runner, this makes for a fantastic gift! This is a very highly rated GPS running watch that is perfect for any runner. This is the large, blue/black version and does not come with a heart rate monitor.
It has a lot of features:
- Activity Tracking – Count your steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The inactivity indicator motivates you to move whenyou’ve been sitting too long
- Long Battery Life – Up to 8 hours of battery life in training mode or 5 weeks in watch/Activity Tracking mode
- Follow Your Heart – Use with a heart rate monitor to track your heart rate and zone data for any fitness activity. FOOT POD PAIRING – Record your distance while running indoors and review your cadence later on Garmin Connect
- Personal Reacords – Watch yourself improve – Forerunner 15 tells you when you set a new fastest mile or longest run to date
- Garmin Connect – Upload to Garmin Connect to see your runs on a map, get all the details of every mile and share with friends
This is a great watch! Price: $139 – Amazon page
Thanks for entering! Check back again tomorrow for the winners and the next set of prizes!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.