There are two (somewhat regular) Southwest sales going on now. As I have written about many times, these are great to stack with the also-often-run Southwest gift card sales. These are great ways to get good savings on Southwest, an airline that offers an incredible cancellation/change policy and the friendliest bag policy of any US airline (two free bags).
EDIT: Giveaway is now closed! I will update this post when I hear back from the winners but I have sent the winners e-mails so check your e-mail! Remember, if I don’t hear back before 5:30 ET, I will pick a new winner. Thanks to all who entered and it is a nice list of destinations!
EDIT 2: Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who entered!
2 Southwest Gift Cards Giveaway
To help 2 people out with that, I am giving away 2 $50 Southwest gift cards today. That way, the winners will have the option to use them for these sales – domestic and international – if they choose.
Let’s keep it simple for rules:
- Giveaway is for a two $50 Southwest Airlines gift cards
- There will be 2 winners – each winner will receive a single $50 gift card
- Winner will be randomly selected at 4PM ET today (August 2)
- Winner must respond to the e-mail by 5:30PM or I will select another (to make sure that someone has the chance to use it before the sale ends tomorrow)
- Make sure you leave a valid e-mail!
- Each person may enter once
- Entry only needs to answer this question: “What is your favorite Southwest destination?”
- These Southwest gift cards were purchased by me and it does not involve Southwest Airlines
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- All decisions are made by me and are final
Have fun! Thanks for reading!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.