A new Amex Offer popped up this morning that adds a new airline savings option to the list (better than Argentina’s airline one!). If you have any plans to fly to the great continent down under, make sure you save this Qantas offer.
New Amex Offer for Qantas Airlines
- Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $1,000+ on airfare only
- Another version gives 20,000 Membership Reward points
- Valid online at qantas.com by 9/23/2018
- Purchase must be made on Qantas’ US website in USD
- Flight must originate in US
Those last two parts can make this a bit restrictive in the deal area. But, there are still some great ways to use this offer. I would definitely save it to your cards now and then wait for some deal to come up to Australia. If the flights are really cheap, you could splurge for a premium economy seat if the $200 would help bridge the distance a little.
Qantas is a great airline and is a nice way to take the very long flight from the US to Australia! Remember, your flight must be booked by September 23 but you don’t need to fly by then.