Here’s a nice new Amex Offer for Membership Reward-seeking customers! Stay at a Marriott and earn a nice return for your hotel spend! However, it is, at the least, targeted to Membership Reward card earning customers (not sure if it is targeted beyond that).
New Amex Offer: Earn 4,000 MR Points with $300+ At Marriott [Targeted]
- Get 4,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges
- Valid when you pay for your stay at Marriott
- Valid for stays from 12/15/2017 to 2/28/2018
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott® brands in the U.S and U.S. territories, including: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites and Moxy® Hotels.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations (888-236-2427).
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, Bulgari®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, and all SPG® Participating Hotels & Resorts brands
This is a nice offer that is good for a host of Marriott brands so definitely save it and check out if your next stay will help with this valuable offer!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.