This is it – getting into the homestretch of online shopping! Retailers will be pushing for customers to go through them in these USPS-mandated waning days of Christmas delivery. Many people may not think of eBay for presents but there are many sellers that eBay offers here that sell new items so they could be perfect – especially when married with this 10% off coupon.
A New Holiday Coupon for eBay to Take 10% Off Thousands of Items
Link: eBay Holiday Coupon
Like other eBay coupons, this is restricted to eBay-selected sellers but that is a good things as these are sellers that typically have a good rep with eBay and their customers. In total, you will have thousands of items to choose from that these 128 sellers have up for sale.
Here are the details of this eBay Holiday Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed at this link.
- Pay for your item by 8:00 AM PST on December 19, 2017.
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PGIFTS10
- Coupon can be used up to two times per eBay account. Limit one use per transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon
- Max $50 discount
Some of the great things to look for are GPS watches or travel gear as they are often cheaper here than at other retailers.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.