A new business card has popped up from American Express and it is a very, very good card! Here are the details about the new American Express Blue Business Plus card.
American Express Blue Business Plus Card
Blue Business Plus Details:
- Receive 20,000 Membership Reward points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months
- 2X points on all purchases up to $50,000 per year
- 1X point after that threshold has been reached
- 0.0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 11.99%, 15.99% or 19.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- Unique limit flexibility
- Enjoy expanded buying power with the option to spend above your credit limit
- The amount above your credit limit is due in full each month as part of your Minimum Payment Due
- There are no overlimit fees
- This means you can spend over your limit as long as you pay that amount when the payment is due
- Annual Fee: $0
This is an incredibly strong card that is built for small businesses, especially if you are just starting out. Already, I have received reports of people that claim very little in annual business income and monthly spending being approved for this card. This could be the perfect card for just about everyone in the non-bonus categories for spending.
Note that there is a foreign transaction fee of 2.7% after converting to USD so keep that in mind! Definitely not a card for international spending!
My wife just applied for this new card and was approved so we are looking forward to getting started using this card for great bonuses. And the best part? No annual fee!