Ends May 25th at 9am ET: Chase Sapphire Preferred Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you spend $4,000 in 3 months.
Last Chance: Chase Sapphire Preferred with Big 80,000 Point Bonus
Link: Chase Sapphire Preferred 80,000 Point Offer (this is an affiliate offer that pays me a commission if you are approved – thanks of the support!)
There is an even better component to the in-branch offer – earn another 10,000 points if you spend $2,000 more in 6 months. That means if you spend a total of $6,000 in 6 months, you can earn 90,000 Ultimate Reward points.
That is definitely a better offer than this offer online. So, if you are near a Chase branch/you don’t mind going in-branch to apply, do that as you can get an extra 10,000 points for just a little more spending over 6 months.
However, if that is not something for you, you can now apply from the comfort of your own home/office/car/gym or wherever you like to apply for cards from! Plus, I get some points as well. 🙂
- Earn 80,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months
- 5x total points on all travel purchases through Chase Ultimate Rewards (up from a general 2x point earning on travel)
- 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout, and dining out (previously at 2x)
- 3x points on select streaming services
- 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart, and wholesale clubs)
- $50 annual credit on hotel stays purchased through Ultimate Rewards.
- 10% anniversary point bonus (each account anniversary, cardmembers will earn bonus points equal to 10% of total purchases made the previous year. For example, if you spend $25,000 in a year, you will earn an additional 2,500 points)
- $95 annual fee
- If you have received a sign-up bonus on the Chase Sapphire Preferred or the Chase Sapphire Reserve in the last 48 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.
Without a doubt, the Chase Sapphire Preferred has remained as my go-to recommended card for people just getting into points or people wanting a consistent card for their point earning strategy. I have held it since launch and don’t plan to stop that anytime soon! Remember – this offer will net you about $900 towards travel if you redeem the points directly for travel (after subtracting the annual fee) and can help you get even more value if you transfer to travel partners! In short, this card offer is a really good one!