Happy Global Running Day! This is a great day to get out and log something today – whether it is 1 mile or 10 miles! To help you continue that past today, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Series of races are offering discounts for their races around the world.
Get Discounts for Marathons and Races Around the World
Every year, the Rock ‘n’ Roll series launches a great sale for their events. This is a nice way to secure registration in one of these races at a lower price and it pushes you to have something on the calendar to train towards! I know that having a race on my calendar is always a sure way for me to stay on my training!
Below are the maximum savings for each location – each one may have several races with smaller benefits for each race so make sure you check them out!
- Monterrey, Mexico – June 16 | $10 Savings
- Chicago – July 21-22 | $50 Savings
- Dublin, Ireland – August 11-12 | €10 Savings
- Virginia Beach – September 1-2 |$40 Savings
- Philadelphia – September 15-16 | $40 Savings
- Montreal, Canada – September 22-23 | $24CAD Savings
- San Jose – October 6-7 | $40 Savings
- Denver – October 20-21 | $40 Savings
- Los Angeles – October 28 | $30 Savings
- Merida, Mexico – November 4 | $10 Savings
- Savannah – November 3-4 | $40 Savings
- Santiago, Chile – November 18 | $50 Cost
- Las Vegas – November 10-11 | $20 Savings
- San Antonio – December 1-2 | $30 Savings
- Arizona – January 19-20 | $20 Savings
- New Orleans – February 9-10 |$20 Savings
- Washington, DC – March 9 | $20 Savings
- San Francisco – April 7 | $69 Cost
- Nashville – April 25-28 | $69 Cost
- Madrid, Spain – April 28 | €50 Cost
- Liverpool, England – May 25-26 | £37 Cost
- San Diego – June 1-2 | $69 Cost – Presale Savings
- Seattle – June 8-9 | $69 Cost – Presale Savings
That is a tremendous list of races! Not every distance at those events will be on sale so check them out. This sale could help you lock in a race of your choice or help you get focused on a race to get into a program. Maybe you have never run a race before – this could be a great time to commit yourself to one at a discount.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.