Emirates is back with a sale on their direct flights from the New York City area to Europe! While we have seen better deals from Emirates in the past (and will again), this is prime travel season so these fares still count as great deals.
Fly From New York to Europe on Emirates From Just $491 Roundtrip
Link: Emirates Sale to Europe
Here are the details of this limited-time Emirates sale:
For JFK to Milan ($499) and Newark to Athens ($599)
- Valid when booked from June 5, 2018, 00:01 (EST) through June 8, 2018, 23:59 (EST).
- Travel from September 17, 2018 through April 15, 2019
- Black out dates December 19 – 25, 2018
- Travel must be completed on or before April 22, 2019
- Advanced Purchase: 7 Days
- Inbound Blackout dates: N/A
- Minimum stay: 4 Days or Sunday
- Maximum stay: 6 months
- Ticketing time limit is 24 hours from the time of booking
- Surcharge of 30USD (15USD per-direction) applicable to travel between June 29, 2018 through September 9, 2018 and December 14, 2018 through January 10, 2019
As you can see, there are a lot of dates available to book these tickets! Italy and Greece are still beautiful places to visit even in September and October! In fact, you can get some steals of deals at hotels and other rental locations for those months since the peak season is ending. However, the weather can still be great so you can look forward to less crowding and cheaper prices.
Emirates Economy – Good Choice?
I have flown Emirates in economy between Newark and Athens can tell you that it is the best airline that travels non-stop between the US and Greece. You can read my review about the Emirates Economy Class flight here and you can read about the 5 reasons you should choose Emirates for flights to Greece (or Milan).
You can book the above flights directly through Emirates or you can use your Ultimate Reward points or US Bank Altitude Reserve points to wipe the trip out with points.
Buy Now or Wait?
Even the though the prices are higher than normal ($499 for Milan and $599 for Athens), I still think these are great deals. But, if you have travel for next year in mind, I would hold off for now. Emirates actually runs Black Friday sales and those should be at least $100 cheaper for travel next year.
Featured image courtesy of Chris Parypa Photography via Shutterstock
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.