Aegean is back with it for another year – the offer to let you earn miles for completing the Athens Marathon or other distances at the event. Thanks to this promo, you could earn almost enough miles for a one way ticket inside of Greece! Check it out!
Earn Airline Miles By Running the Athens Marathon
The Athens Marathon is coming up next month and will take place on November 10 (with other distances on November 9). If you want to earn some Aegean miles (which are very useful for Star Alliance partner redemptions!), you could run one of these events and earn your miles for finishing!
Imagine this – running 26.2 miles will earn you more miles than if you flew 4,200 miles! Plus, you will feel better and have spent much less! Here is what you need to know to make sure you collect those miles!
Here is how many miles you can earn for completing the following distances:
- Marathon Race – 4,200 award miles
- 10km Road Race – 1,000 award miles
- 5km Road Race – 500 award miles
All you need to do is to enter your registration ID for the race or your bib number in this form to earn those miles after finishing! It appears that registration for the marathon itself has filled unless you sign-up for a package.
Here are the terms and conditions for this promo – make sure you pay attention to the registration part matching your Miles+Bonus account!
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid for submissions made from 07.10.2019 up until 30.11.2019 and members may not claim their miles retroactively.
- It is clarified that the miles granted are award miles and not tier miles.
- It is clarified that participants can sign up only for one Athens Authentic Marathon race.
- Participants are eligible to miles accrual, provided that they will successfully complete the race they have been registered to.
- Miles can be granted only to active Miles+Bonus members, whose registration data perfectly match the data of their Miles+Bonus account.
- Participants are responsible for the full and proper completion of the submission of their data. It is clarified that in case of wrong personal details submission, it is not possible for participants to make any change.
- It is clarified that upon successful submission of the member’s data to the form, the member will receive a confirmation email, which confirms his/her participation to the activity and must be kept for confirmation purposes.
- In case a participant does not have a Miles+Bonus account and wishes to benefit from the miles accrual, he/she should create one, within 20 working days after the day of the Athens Authentic Marathon event.
- In order to confirm the validity of the participants’ data and credit the corresponding award miles in the accounts of the beneficiaries, it is clarified that those data will be cross-checked and verified with the Athens Half Marathon organization.
- Miles are strictly personal and cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party.
- Miles do not bear any commercial value and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Miles will be credited to the participant’s accounts within 40 working days after the day of the Athens Authentic Marathon event.
- Participation to the above activity, presupposes and entails unreserved acceptance of all above rules.