This giveaway is a two-part celebration – 1) Because I am really excited to be here on BoardingArea and want to give something to highlight this moment for the blog and 2) because I am really excited about the FAA’s new ruling on portable electronic devices on aircraft! Now, you can use your Kindle (or other portable electronic devices) from the moment you sit on the plane until you get off the plane!
To enter this giveaway to win this Kindle, all you need to do is to leave a comment on this post. For the fine print of the giveaway, please read below and then head down to comment!
I have not carried a book in my carry-on bag in a few years now (ever since I got my first Kindle). I never liked that I had to shut it off for about 30 -60 minutes of my flights (I flipped through a lot of Skymall catalogs!). No more of that now! If you win this Kindle, you can leave your books at home for your next flight also!
- The prize for this drawing is the basic Kindle (not the Paperwhite) and it is new 🙂
- You can enter as many times as you want
- You must enter a valid e-mail address so I can notify you if you win (the e-mail addresses will not be used for anything else)
- You can enter up to 9PM Tuesday 11/5
- I will randomly draw a winner and announce it Wednesday morning, 11/6
- Your comment can be anything you want – what your favorite in-flight device is, what you would like to see on Running with Miles, if you like to run, your favorite airline – anything! Anything except foul language – keep it clean
- The final decision is mine and mine alone
- Amazon has nothing to do with this giveaway – this Kindle was purchased by me
- Have fun!
Thanks for reading and I hope to be able to help many of you run more races in more places for less!