I will slowly get back to a more regular posting cycle soon (posting while on New York time is much more difficult than posting from Europe!). But, in the meantime, here are the posts from the last week.
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Huge Offer! Earn 75,000 Delta Miles + $50 Credit with the Delta Gold Card [Possible Targeted?] – This offer was available to me on multiple computers and browsers but apparently it is targeted. If you are targeted for it and eligible, it is certainly a great deal!
- Changing of the Guard? – With so many changes in the frequent mile space, Dustin looks at what may be the best award currency going forward.
- The 2017 Top 25 Hotels of the World – Where Are They? – TripAdvisor released their Top 25 Hotels of the World. Find out where they are and how one is even available for under $100!
- Bad News for Tech Lovers – US Airlines To Ban Some Smart Luggage – Smart bags are great and have been growing in popularity. Unfortunately, it looks like these will be banned by a growing list of airlines very soon.
- Wow: Airline Crew Says They Saw the North Korean Missile – There are many interesting things we can see from the air but this is certainly a very different view!
- Great News for the New Marriott Credit Cards and Increased Amex Bonuses Available for Some – Chase, American Express, Marriott, and all of us are the latest winners with this news from Marriott.
- Star Alliance Partner Awards Now Bookable Online with Aegean Miles – There are some issues with some but this is great news that you can now book Star Alliance partners with Aegean miles online!
- Top Sites to Search for Airfare – Check out this list of top sites to use to find deals on airfare!
- Buy Aegean Miles with Up To a 40% Bonus – Get Transatlantic Business Class from $975 – While the price per mile is not as good as from other airlines’ sales, what you can get with Aegean miles makes this is a great deal!
- Getting a Better Seat than a Delta Diamond Elite for $70 – The approach Delta and other airlines has taken with airline loyalty and upgrades has made it possible for a top tier elite member to sit in the back while a non-elite can sit up front, sometimes for very little extra money.
- Best Wyndham Offer Returns – 3 Free Nights (45,000 Point Offer) – The Wyndham program has a simple redemption model but there are some good deals with it!
- Get Unlimited Lonely Planet Guidebooks with Kindle Unlimited at 30% Off – If you like Lonely Planet Guidebooks, find out how you can get access to all of them for a year for less than the cost of 6 of them.
- Hilton Hotel Rooms Are About to Get a LOT Smarter! – Hilton already has a lot going for it with their smartphone app and they are looking to expand that in 2018 with the ability to control even more in your room!
- New Amex Offer: Save $60 On Hilton and Curio Stays When You Spend $300+ – Save this Amex Offer for nice savings on your next Hilton stay.
- JetBlue Just Made Their Mosaic Elite Status More Valuable – JetBlue has made changes that have increased the value of their Mosaic elite status.
- Deal: Buy K-Cups for 18 Cents a Cup – If you are a K-Cup user, check out this deal to get your drink for 18 cents each!
- Get Super Bowl LII Suite Seats, Hotel, Airfare, and More with SPG Starpoints – If you have a stash of SPG points and want to go to the Super Bowl, here is your chance!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.