This is like my second-ish week of getting back into daily blogging and I am enjoying it! I still haven’t gotten to all the posts about the travels, including quite a few hotel reviews, so I will hopefully get to them this week!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Will Prime Day and Black Friday Be the Best Days for JetBlue Mileage Runs? – Doing mileage runs on JetBlue is not something that is normal, but with the end of the shopping portal with Amazon, there could be two days when that is worth it!
- Watch These Incredible Track Races – Could You Do This? – These races are amazing to watch as these wonderful men and ladies are still running at some great ages.
- Why I Am Not Surprised That Hyatt Place May Eliminate Free Breakfast – This is something that may be happening soon and my experience at many Hyatt Place properties has shown me why they may be doing this – at least one reason.
- Just (Spontaneously) Registered for My Next International Marathon – It is good to get back into the running game and that led me to spontaneously register for another marathon just over 3 weeks away in a country I have never been in.
- Today Only: Save 15% Sitewide on eBay! [Expired] – Even though this expired, I wanted to mention it since this came exactly two weeks after the 20% coupon. I don’t know if eBay is starting a new thing with these discounts but be on the lookout over the next couple of weeks just in case!
- How We Flew Our Family of 6 To Europe – In Business Class – Getting business class award tickets to Europe can be tricky – especially for 6 people! Here is how we found it and what miles we used to book these tickets.
- Earn Cashback on Many Amazon Purchases – Up to 6% Back in Your Wallet – Are you disappointed with the loss of the JetBlue/Amazon partnership on the ground? You can still earn some cash back on Amazon purchases!
- Resort Fees Debate – The issue of resort fees is a hot one and Dustin did a great overview on this subject.
- Review: My New Favorite Clothes for Travel and Everyday Use – Bluffworks is my new favorite brand of travel clothes – or pretty much for everyday use. Find out what I like and how you can save 10% on these great clothes!
- TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Destinations of 2018 – How Many Have You Been To? – Check out the list of the top 25 destinations of 2018!
- Great Deal: Chase Ink Cash with $500 / 50,000 Points Bonus – No Annual Fee – This great small business card with no annual fee is at an all-time public high! Time to sign up – if you can.
- United Passenger with $163 Ticket Given $10,000 Voucher – But Why? – I am sure you have read about this but the basis of giving this was certainly a strange situation!
That is it for this week! I ended up booking a bunch of travel today for my upcoming races and am pretty excited about both of them!