I love it when travel companies link up with other areas of interest to me. Of course, I really love it when they link up with running activities but hooking up with a NFL team is pretty great also. Especially when it can get you free miles!
Earn Free Delta Miles Without Doing Anything – If You Live In Washington
Link: Delta Seahawks Promo
Let’s be clear – this promo is definitely not about Delta loving Seahawk fans! It is a jab at their major Northwest competitor, Alaska Airlines, especially since Delta is the official airline of the Seahawks. But, hey, I’m fine with it because when airlines compete, the customers win!
So, here is the deal with this promo. For the 2017 NFL season (regular season only), you will earn 1 Delta Skymile for every passing yard made by the Seattle Seahawks. If you were not a Russell Wilson fan before, this may just make you want to pull for him to throw some serious yardage this year!
Delta | Seahawks Promo Details:
- One mile for every yard the Seahawks throw on the field at both home and away games (regular season only).
- Open to WA State legal residents only who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Join the 12status program and be entered to win between August 18, 2017 at 12:00 PM PST – February 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST
This promo also comes with some perks for those that are eligible to enter:
- Priority Boarding
- On all flights out of Sea-Tac during the NFL Football Season (August 17, 2017 – February 4, 2018)
- Season-long VIP
- A chance to win tickets and exclusive access to every home game this season
- Gift cards
- Each month, you’ll get a chance to win a gift card to the Seahawks Pro Shop
- VIP Rematch
- Twelve lucky 12status members (the name of this promo – 12status) will get VIP access at the Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons game (ed: lest you had any doubt that this was about competing against Seattle’s hometown airline, Alaska Airlines!)
It only takes a moment to sign up and then watch the miles roll in as the Seahawks put it in the air!
Featured image courtesy Chris Parypa Photography via Shutterstock