This has been a bit slower of a week for me. A lot of things going on have made it difficult to keep my normal routine but this week should be better!
Good luck to all the Boston Marathon runners! Watch and track them here!
On the travel front, I switched some plans up a bit for our upcoming 10th anniversary trip – but still holding the original reservations as well (love that points give that flexibility). I have to wait to see what happens with another little thing that I may use some points on this week. If it works out, it will make for a fantastic redemption and some fun for some people in my family! 🙂
Miles, Points, & Travel
- Wyndham Points Available Today – Great Value To Be Had! – This is not the best deal in the world, but the post shows you how you can get great value from these points when you buy them – and they are still available a week later!
- Few Spots Left For This Opportunity For The Chicago Marathon – Act Now! – [Expired] The window for entering the Chicago Marathon lottery has closed but you can still sign-up to run for charity programs. This one is a good one to participate with and you could win up to 200,000 AA miles!
- Huge Deal: US To New Zealand As Low As $212 – Works With Amex Offer! – [Expired] Wow, what a great deal and what a rush! Hopefully, you were able to snag some of these tickets – absolutely unbelievable prices! I will be visiting New Zealand at some point and am really looking forward to exploring some of the great beauty here. Maybe see you there!
- Here Is A Link For The Citi Premier 40,000 Point Offer – The public offer for the Citi Premier card has vanished – but there is still a way to get the 40,000 point offer and you can do it with the link here!
- Planning Our 10th Anniversary Trip – Our 10th anniversary was recently and we had been planning our 10th anniversary trip. Here is the process we went through selecting our destination and hotels using miles and points.
- Deal of the Day: Saucony Running Shoes At 40% Off – [Expired] While expired, it is good to see that Amazon is once again looking kindly on the runner! In fact, this is a great time of year to look for good running shoe deals as we enter the racing season!
- IHG REALLY Wants You With This New Promo – But They Are Not Offering Enough – The new IHG promo is out and they want to get you to spend quite a few nights over the next 5 months with them! But, for most people, they are not offering nearly enough points to make it worthwhile. Find out the details!
- Redeem Starpoints For Inaugural Virgin America Flight, 4 Night Stay, Gold Status & More! – With the new partnership between Virgin America and SPG, they launched a really cool Moments package. Find out what the details are and how you can get a whole bunch of value! The bidding is currently at 103,000 Starpoints, but still a pretty great deal!
- No EU Visa Requirements For US – Yet, Behind The Scenes At Hotels For NBA Players, & More – A look at recent travel news and interesting posts. Find out about the EU’s discussions for instituting visa requirements for US and Canadian visitors, behind the scenes of a NBA hotel, an inside look at TripAdvisor’s #1 hotel, free Starbucks Gold, and more!
- 5 Reasons To (Still) Love Alaska Airlines – The Emirates redemption changes were killers, but there is still a lot to love about the Alaska Airlines program. Here are just 5 of the reasons this airline is worth your attention.
- Southwest Plus 50,000 Point Offer Is Public Again! – Iiiitt’s back! One of the most searched for topics that brought visitors here for the last few months has been finding links for the Southwest Plus 50,000 point offer. Fortunately, it is back again as a public link! Get it here!
- How To Track & Watch The Boston Marathon – The 2016 Boston Marathon is today! Find out how you can watch and track it here!
That’s it for this past week! Hopefully your week was great and that this week starts out great as well!