With the current number of Small Luxury Hotels available through the Hyatt channels sitting at 110, the Hyatt footprint has received a much-needed enlargement! Not just are there new properties but many of these new properties are in places where Hyatt has been noticeably weak.
All 25 Small Luxury Hotels Bookable with Hyatt Free Night Certificates – Some Real Gems
To make it even better, 25 of those new Small Luxury Hotels are actually bookable with the free night certificates you get with the Hyatt credit cards! That makes some of these properties very interesting. Always remember to check prices as they may not be the really expensive properties but are still likely to give a great value for your free night certificate.
Some Unique Hotels!
I mean, they include a resort on an island only accessible by boat (Gaya Island Resort), a Victorian mansion (the Tylney Hall Hotel), a monastery (the Park Hotel ai Cappucini), and an old mansion (the Luton Hoo Hotel)! Those are not your cookie-cutter hotels!
Not only that, but these 25 hotels are in 14 countries in Europe and Asia. Among those, 8 of those countries are ones that Hyatt had no presence or a very small presence in. You can say that your Hyatt credit card’s annual free night value just went up if you want to go for some variety!
What Hyatt Free Night Certificates?
Hyatt has free night certificates that are good for a single free night (any night) at a Category 1 – 4 property. Here are ways you can earn a Hyatt free night certificate:
- Staying 30 nights in a year at Hyatt properties
- Staying in 5 different Hyatt brands
- Staying in another 5 different Hyatt brands
- An anniversary night on both the regular Hyatt credit card and the World of Hyatt card
- By spending $15,000 in a year on the World of Hyatt card
What World of Hyatt Members Get at SLH Properties
Booking at any of these Hyatt properties as a basic member will actually give you much more than booking at an actual Hyatt property. Here is what all World of Hyatt members receive at these properties when booked through Hyatt:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Complimentary Continental Breakfast for two guests
- Room Upgrade (one category at check-in if available)
- Early check-in (noon, based upon availability at check-in)
- Late check-out (2:00pm, based upon availability at check-in)
Featured image is the Gaya Island Resort