Welcome to this week’s summary! There are several posts from the week about travel, miles, points, deals, and running. There were quite a few deals this week, unfortunately, some of them have expired (those have been marked as expired in the summary of the post here). Thanks for reading!
Travel, Miles, & Points
- The Mega 6 Continent Tour – Looking At The Numbers And Cost – Here are some numbers on the miles flown, miles used, how they were collected and much more for my 6 continent tour.
- The World’s First 3D-Printed Hotel Suite – In Less Than 100 Hours! I love seeing new technology put to use and this is one of those ways! How long before hotels use these for temporary destinations all over the world? Love it!
- Finally Missed Out On A Points+Cash Reservation – Points+Cash reservations are a great way to stretch your Hyatt points when booking rooms. I have been very fortunate to always get my hotel and nights I need with this method, but this hotel stopped my streak.
- When Travel Takes Its Toll – Where Was I, Where Am I Going, Where Am I?! Traveling a lot can take its toll on a person – in this case, the tens of thousands of miles I flew and 9 airports I was in in 4 days made for some interesting situations!
- Earn Bonus United Miles With Stays At These Chain Hotels – If you are planning hotel stays at these properties, make sure you enroll for this promo to take advantage of some bonus miles.
- How To Save Up To 65% On Under Armour Gear – While one aspect of this deal is now gone, it is still possible to save 60% on Under Armour purchases! They have some incredible gear so check it out!
- Great Deal: 20% Off Discounted Electronics [iPads, Tablets, Laptops, & More] – [This deal is now expired] If you missed out on this deal and were in the market for some electronics at great prices, hopefully you will catch it next time around! This deal comes around a couple times each year.
- Deal of the Day: New Balance Fitness Shoes & Apparel – [This deal is now expired] Amazon treated runners and fitness lovers alike this week with one of their deals of the day. Unfortunately, it is expired now.
- Deal Roundup: New Amex Offers, Under Armour Deals, & Amazon Warehouse Deals – While this Under Armour deal is expired, the other deals are still live so check them out.
- SPG & Uber: Get Your First Ride Free Up To $30 – Thanks to this SPG/Uber deal, you can get $30 for your first ride on Uber!
- Fly To New York City Marathon From Lots Of Cities For $31 (On October 31) – As Well As Lots Of Other Routes! – [This deal is now expired] This was a fantastic deal that lasted for only a day and is only for travel on a single day – but at amazing prices! JetBlue has done similar things in the past so hopefully we will get another one at some point!
- eBay Deals: Get $20 Off $200+ Cellphones & Staples Gift Cards At 15% Off (Plus 5X Points) – These deals are still active so check them out! Some great ways to save money and bulk up your point totals.
- Samsung Gear Fit Watch w/ Heart Rate Monitor – $39.99 – [This deal is now expired] A great deal on a very popular fitness/smartwatch. While this price is no longer available, check out Cowboom for more deals.
- Are You Ever Too Old To Start Running? This Incredible Man Shows You “NO!” You have to read this story about this incredible elderly gentleman! If it doesn’t inspire you to do something that you may have before thought was impossible, I don’t know what will!