Hilton Honors has never been that stingy with having big credit card offers. Unfortunately, they also have some pretty high redemption rates for their top-tier properties. But, when you put their big bonuses together with points pooling, it can definitely help to put those awards within reach.
4 Best Ever Offers for Hilton Credit Cards – 475,000 Hilton Points, $200 in Statement Credits, and a Free Night Up for Grabs!
These are the best Hilton offers ever on these cards – and they are some good ones! The affiliate links and possibly referral offers will go live tomorrow so be prepared to see a lot of posts about the personal cards then! In the meantime, you can get these offers now.
Hilton Aspire – 150,000 Hilton Points and Free Weekend Night
Here are the card details on this Hilton Aspire card:
- Earn 150,000 Hilton points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months
- EARN 14X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS when you make eligible purchases on your Card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- EARN 7X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on eligible purchases on your Card for:• Flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com
• Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
• U.S. restaurants.
- EARN 3X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on all other eligible purchases.
COMPLIMENTARY DIAMOND STATUS – With your Hilton Honors Aspire Card, you can enjoy complimentary Diamond status which includes even more perks from Hilton, such as 100% extra Bonus Points on all Base Points you earn, room upgrades, and more.
WEEKEND NIGHT REWARDS – Enjoy one weekend night reward with your new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and every year after renewal. Plus, earn an additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
$250 HILTON RESORT STATEMENT CREDIT – With your Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, enjoy up to $250 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Hilton Resorts.
- Annual Fee: $450 (not waived)
To see more about this card offer, check out this post.
Hilton Ascend – 125,000 Points
This card has before had a high offer of 100,000 points and a free weekend night after the first year. That meant paying an additional $95 annual fee to get that “free” night. Instead, this offer ditches that but gives 25,000 points up front as part of the bonus instead. I think that is a fair trade.
Here are the details for this offer on the Hilton Ascend card:
- Earn 125,000 Hilton Points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
EARN 12X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
EARN 6X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
EARN 3X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on all other eligible purchases.
COMPLIMENTARY GOLD STATUS Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card.
Plus, spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year
WEEKEND NIGHT REWARD Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year
NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES – Enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad.
- Annual Fee – $95 (not waived)
- Bonus not available to anyone that has previously held this card
See this post for more details and analysis about this card offer.
Hilton No-Fee Card – 75,000 Points and $100 Statement Credit
This offer is actually only available when you go through the booking process on Hilton’s website for a room. You do not actually have to book a room! When you get to the payment page, you will see this offer in the lower right part of the page.
Here is what the card offer has:
- A $100 STATEMENT CREDIT after your first purchase on the Hilton Honors American Express Card within your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio.
- 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card:
- at U.S. restaurants
- at U.S. supermarkets
- at U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card.
- You can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year after you spend $20,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No annual fee
This card is an excellent one to keep since it has no annual fee and it will always ensure that you at least have Silver status with Hilton (better than nothing!). Also, the 3X Hilton points everywhere can help you if you need to generate some Hilton points through spending.
Hilton Business Card – 125,000 Points and $100 Statement Credit
This is similar to the card above – after you go through the booking process, you will reach the above card. At the top right of that page, you will see the tab for BUSINESS CARD. Click that and you will have this offer:
- Earn $100 statement credit after your first purchase with the card
- Earn 125,000 Hilton points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months
- 12X pointsat hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio6X Pointson select business purchases
- at U.S. gas stations
- on wireless telephone services purchases directly from U.S. service providers
- on U.S. purchases for shipping
6X Pointson select travel purchases
- at U.S. restaurants
- on flights booked directly with airlines or with AmexTravel.com
- on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
3X Points everywhere else
Weekend Night Reward – after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases on your Card account in a calendar year.
Second Weekend Night Reward – after you spend $60,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
10 Free Priority Pass Visits
Upgrade to Diamond Status – Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.‡
Complimentary Hilton Gold status
No Foreign Transaction FeesUse your Card on purchases when you travel abroad without
- Annual Fee – $95
This card is probably one of the best value cards of the 4 here. It gives you the same amount of points as the Hilton Ascend card but it comes with a $100 statement credit to wipe out the annual fee. It also gives you the ability to earn 2 free weekend nights in a year.
If you are not at your limit for American Express credit cards, I would definitely consider adding a couple of these for your Hilton needs. Remember, if you have ever held any of these cards, you are not eligible for the bonus on that particular card again.
You cannot apply for all of these cards at once and you would need to space them out. So, I would suggest selecting the card first that gives you what you would like in a card now. For example, if you have some upcoming nights, the Hilton Diamond status can be a nice benefit so the Hilton Aspire card could be a good first pick.
At any rate, you have available up to 475,000 points and a $150 in statement credits available so don’t think that Hilton points are hard to get! 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.