Just a short while ago, I wrote about the new offer on the Hilton Ascend card and now we have the best offer ever on the Hilton Aspire card! This is the card for all Hilton fans that favor top tier elite status and have several stays each year with Hilton since it gives some nice benefits and Hilton Diamond status. Now, you can also get 150,000 Hilton points with it as well.
Best Offer Ever: Earn 150,000 Hilton Points with the Hilton Aspire Card
Here are the card details on this Hilton Aspire card:
- Earn 150,000 Hilton points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months
- EARN 14X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS when you make eligible purchases on your Card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- EARN 7X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on eligible purchases on your Card for:• Flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com
• Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
• U.S. restaurants.
- EARN 3X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on all other eligible purchases.
COMPLIMENTARY DIAMOND STATUS – With your Hilton Honors Aspire Card, you can enjoy complimentary Diamond status which includes even more perks from Hilton, such as 100% extra Bonus Points on all Base Points you earn, room upgrades, and more.
WEEKEND NIGHT REWARDS – Enjoy one weekend night reward with your new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and every year after renewal. Plus, earn an additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
$250 HILTON RESORT STATEMENT CREDIT – With your Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, enjoy up to $250 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Hilton Resorts.
- Annual Fee: $450 (not waived)
Is the Hilton Aspire Card Worth It?
The offer before today was 100,000 Hilton points. With the increase to 150,000 Hilton points, I would definitely say it is worth the $450 annual fee, at least for the first year.
Let’s look at the value of what you are getting for that $450 fee.
- 150,000 points – value of at least $750
- $250 Hilton resort credit
- Free weekend night the first year – value varies, could be (realistically) from $200 – $500
- $250 airline credit – wipes out airline fees when you charge them to this card
- Diamond status – room upgrades (including to suites)
- Minimum Value – $1,450 in the first year, potentially worth closer to $2,000 (depending on your use of points, the free night, and how often you use the Diamond status)
There is a lot to like about this offer and the card! It is the only hotel card that gives cardholders top tier elite status within the program so that saves you a lot of stays at Hilton to get that status otherwise. Even though Hilton points are not worth what they used to be, 150,000 Hilton points is still a good chunk. Remember, you get the 5th night free on award stays so if you are staying at hotels that are in the mid-range, that extends the points even further.
If you are able to stomach the $450 annual fee up front, there are plenty of ways to recoup that fee (and then some) in the first year. I call this card offer a solid offer to consider if you stay at Hilton properties.