The Chase Ink Cash card is a great one for business expenses and bonuses at places like office supply stores. It is also great because it has no annual fee so it is perfect to hold and use.
Great Deal: Chase Ink Cash with $500 / 50,000 Points Bonus
Normally, it offers a $150 bonus (or 15,000 Ultimate Reward points as you can see below) with a peak offer of $300 in bonuses. However, it is now available publicly at a great $500 bonus! Here are the details:
- $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening
- 5% cash back – Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- 2% cash back – Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- No annual fee
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
This is a great card to apply for but it does fall under the Chase 5/24 rule. If you are able to apply for it, it is a great deal!
Turn the Bonus Into Ultimate Rewards
If you have an Ultimate Rewards earning card (like the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Ink Plus, Chase Ink Preferred), you can transfer the points from this bonus into the Ultimate Rewards account of one of those cards and, voila, you have 50,000 Ultimate Reward points!
See this post for more info on combining points.
HT: Doctor of Credit