If you were thinking about going to the Caribbean, you should definitely think about doing it in style. By style, I’m talking JetBlue’s Mint class and for not much more than economy on some dates!
Fly JetBlue’s Lie-Flat Business Class to the Caribbean from $267
Stack with Targeted E-Mail Offer for $25 Gift Card
Plus, if you received the e-mail offer, you can stack with a new offer for a $25 gift card! That offer says that you need to have received it to have it apply so make sure you check your e-mail to see if you have that offer. Search for the words “Land yourself a $25 reward” to find the e-mail.
Even if you didn’t receive that e-mail, it may still work for you. To be honest, flying JetBlue to the Caribbean is definitely the way to go, whether in economy or business, and if you happen to get a $25 gift card for it as well, that’s just a nice extra!
- Receive a $25 OmniCard Mastercard® Reward Virtual Account (“Mastercard Reward Card”) when you use a Mastercard to purchase a qualifying one-way or round-trip ticket in coach, business class, or first class on a JetBlue flight to a Caribbean or Latin American destination (see qualifying airport codes and cities, below), spending $250.00 or more within the one transaction.
- To qualify, your ticketed itinerary must depart from a JetBlue airport within the contiguous 48 United States & DC.
- Tickets must be purchased on jetblue.com using a Mastercard and booked between March 18, 2019 and March 31, 2019, or while supplies last.
- Offer valid only for original intended recipient of this offer, which may not be transferred to or redeemed by any third party other than intended recipient.
- Offer open only to residents of the contiguous 48 United States & DC, 18 or older
Fly JetBlue Mint From Just $267
The cheapest dates are Saturdays with the cheapest ones at $267 and then $301. From there, it goes up to around $400.
You can book with either cash or points. Here are the prices for the $267 price point
- If using JetBlue points, it will cost 18,000 points.
- Cash, of course, is $267.
- You can also book with Ultimate Reward points for 17,700 points (if you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve, otherwise it will be 21,360 with the other UR cards).
- Another option is using Membership Rewards from the Amex Business Platinum card and with the 30% rebate, it will cost around the same as the above.
If you are headed to the Caribbean for some relaxation (I mean, that is why many people go!), no better way to head there than in JetBlue Mint! Having been to St. Lucia on my honeymoon, I can speak to how beautiful that location is if you wanted to jump on one of these cheap fares for there.
To check the flights yourself, click this link and play around with the dates.