Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Welcome to this week’s summary post. Another week and another deal dead with the Citi accounts no longer accepting credit cards as acceptable loading methods. Along with this was the closure of Citi credit cards for some who hit them really hard with their spending. Hopefully that did not affect you!
Miles, Points, & Travel
- Triple-Stacking For Big Reebok Discounts – Today Only – [Expired] This is one of those great stacking deals that allows you to get some quality gear at a discount price. Hopefully you were able to grab what you needed.
- New JetBlue Sale Starting At $39 – [Expired] JetBlue released one of their sales which started a bit lower than normal. This deal has expired.
- Great New Amex Offers: $200 Off KLM Tickets & $40 Off Hilton Garden Inn – Some new travel Amex Offers popped up this week. These are perfect for both airline and hotel.
- Which Airline And Aircraft Did The Carolina Panthers Fly To The Super Bowl? – The Carolina Panthers had a very disappointing game last week to end their season. The trip from the East Coast to the West is a long one and this post looks at the aircraft that was used for these players to the Super Bowl.
- Do Not Apply For These 5 Credit Card Offers & Why – Credit card offers are a great way to rack up miles and points, but these 5 credit card offers are likely not ones that you want to apply for.
- Sale: Get Access To All Lonely Planet Guidebooks + 1 Million More Books For $7.50 Per Month – The Kindle Unlimited program is an awesome program and it is on sale for 25% off through tonight. Not only do you get access to over 1 million books, but you also get access to every Lonely Planet guide as well. Perfect for everyone who travels!
- How To Book Star Alliance Awards Using SPG’s Newest Partner & The Award Sweet Spots – Aegean Airlines is SPG’s newest transfer partner. That gives you access to a lot of great awards and this post takes you through how to book those awards on Star Alliance partners.
- Increased Offer: Up To 87,500 Marriott Points With Card Offer – The Marriott card is back up to 80,000 points plus additional points available for an authorized user. If you want Marriott points, this is the card to get!
- Why It Will Soon Be Much Harder To Get Chase Cards & What You Should Do – Chase cards are among the best ones to get for miles and points. But, it will soon get much harder to get these cards for most of us. Check out some strategies for what you should get in the meantime.
- Uber & AA Now Offer Free $20 Uber Ride + Free Ride For All Executive Platinums – Uber has added yet another partner – American Airlines this time. Not only that, but all Executive Platinum members (for this year) will be getting an additional free ride!
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek For Sale, Government Won’t Regulate Seat Width, & More – Here are some bits of news on airlines, hotels, and races. It includes the news that a Park Hyatt is up for sale.
- 2 Ways That The Chase Policy Is Worse Than Amex’s Policy – The policies of Amex and Chase towards the frequent card applicant are really not that good for us. But, there are 2 ways that the Chase one is even worse than the Amex one.
- The US Olympic Marathon Team For Rio 2016 Is Set – With Some Interesting Results – The US Marathon Olympic trials were held yesterday and we have our teams for the Olympics in Rio this year! Find out who made it and some interesting facts.
- Looking Back: Using The Post Office For Manufactured Spending + Your Favorite Methods – A lot of manufactured spending methods have been burned. Here is a look back at one you may never have even heard of and you can share your favorite (burned) method as well.
That’s it for this week! Thanks for coming by and reading and see you again tomorrow!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.