I wrote about this targeted offer a few months ago. Similar to last year around this time, it appears that the targeted group has expanded! I have been regularly checking various United accounts and this week, this offer began to be available in accounts that it was not previously available in. Time to check and see if you are targeted for the United 75,000 mile offer!
Targeted 75,000 United Miles + $50 Credit Offer – More Available Now!
Link: 75K United Miles Offer
Getting the 75,000 United miles + $50 Credit offer
To check and see if you have received this offer, simply go to this link and sign-in to your United account. If you are targeted, it will be there! If you are not targeted, consider messaging Chase and asking about it, especially if you have recently applied for the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
Here are the details about the card:
- 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add the first authorized user* and make a purchase in the first 3 months your account is open
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 in net purchases on your Card each year
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No fees on foreign transactions†
- 2 United ClubSM passes each year for your travel
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- The Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card – if you have 5 or more new accounts with any issuer in the last 24 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.
The spending on this offer is exactly the same as the 50,000 mile offer and 75K United miles can certainly take you anywhere you want to go, maybe even in business class!
If you are targeted for this 75,000 United miles offer, I would definitely go ahead and apply. Remember, you can only get this offer if it has been 24 months since you last received the bonus from this card and if you do not currently have this card.
If you can get this, those 75,000 miles are very valuable! They can definitely get you to Europe on carriers like Lufthansa or Turkish in business class which would allow you to get a $3,000+ ticket from one credit card bonus! It is also enough miles to take you to any part of the globe you want to travel to!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.