I wrote a little while ago about the public offers for the United credit cards being increased to 50,000 miles (55,000 for the MileagePlus Explorer when you add an authorized user). For some customers, myself included, you may find yourself targeted for an even better 75K United mile offer + the $50 statement credit!
Targeted 75K United Miles + $50 Credit Offer
Link: 75K United Miles Offer
Getting the 75K United miles + $50 Credit offer
To check and see if you have received this offer, simply go to this link and sign-in to your United account. If you are targeted, it will be there! If you are not targeted, consider messaging Chase and asking about it, especially if you have recently applied for the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
Here are the details about the card:
- 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add the first authorized user* and make a purchase in the first 3 months your account is open
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 in net purchases on your Card each year
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No fees on foreign transactions†
- 2 United ClubSM passes each year for your travel
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
The spending on this offer is exactly the same as the 50,000 mile offer and 75K United miles can certainly take you anywhere you want to go, maybe even in business class!
If you are targeted for this 75,000 United miles offer, I would definitely go ahead and apply. Remember, you can only get this offer if it has been 24 months since you last received the bonus from this card and if you do not currently have this card.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.