SPG Moments auctions are a great way to enjoy some unique experiences but they are also great ways to get hotel stays for less than what they would cost with points! This particular package is for next week in Athens, Greece so if you will be in Europe next week, you may want to take a couple of days in Athens if this package goes for the low price it is at right now!
This SPG Package Has a Great Hotel In Greece For Next Week
This auction is scheduled to end in just over 2 hours from now so you will need to act fast! If there are bids in the final 5 minutes, however, it will be extended another 5 minutes. Still, there has not been much action on this package since its launch and there are a lot of packages so a good chance to get this at a steal!
Here are the details about this SPG Moments Auction:
- Complimentary transfer to and from ATH for two (2)
- Daily buffet breakfast for two (2) at the picturesque GB Roof Garden Restaurant
- Two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) at Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, checking in on Friday, 24 November 2017 and checking out Sunday, 26 November 2017
- Private Pastry Master Class with awarded Pâtissier Arnaud Larher, Meilleur Ouvrier de France
- Complimentary three-course (3-course) dinner, exclusively created by the Executive Chef Asterios Koustoudis, with Pâtissier Arnaud Larher at the picturesque GB Roof Garden Restaurant
- Auction ends at 7:00AM NYC time (or 2PM Athens time) today, November 17
- Current bid is 10,500 Starpoints – it started at 10,000 Starpoints!
Even if the pastry master class doesn’t sound like it is a fit for you, the two nights at the Hotel Grande Bretagne is the really great deal! Not only that, but you get a three-course dinner, daily breakfast, and transfer to and from Athens airport! The price? Right now it is only at 10,000 Starpoints for all of that!
Keep in mind that this hotel goes for 20,000 Starpoints per night without breakfast or dinner! 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.