Earlier, I wrote about the new offer on the United Business Card. If you don’t have a small business, that’s ok as there is a great personal card offer also! In fact, you can earn enough miles with this new offer for business class anywhere in the world from the US!
United Club Card Offer – 75,000 United Miles and United Club Membership
Link: United Club Card Offer
This is the premium United credit card – the United Club Card. This card used to offer no miles at all as a bonus and then 50,000 miles. Now, you can get 75,000 United miles with the sign-up bonus. To make it even better, you also get United Club membership.
However, that kind of stuff does come with a higher fee, namely a $450 annual fee that is not waived the first year.
Here are the details on the United Club Card offer:
- Earn 75,000 United miles after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after the account is open
- This means that the annual fee and any other fees do not count towards that $3,000!
- Earn 2 United miles per dollar on all United purchases
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on all other purchases
- United Club membership for access to United Club locations and participating Star Alliance affiliated lounges worldwide
- First and second checked bags for free
- Premier Access for check-in, security, boarding, and baggage handling
- 25% back on United purchases
- Expanded award availability
- $450 annual fee
Is This United Club Card Offer Worth It?
Let’s cut to the chase – this card is a great card to hold for anyone that flies United a fair amount but not enough to gain United Silver status. It gives similar priority access that a United Silver would have and also provides Club membership that elites do not have when flying domestically (Gold and up receive club access on international itineraries).
But, the 75,000 miles is definitely a good deal if you need United miles. Plus, having one year of Club access is nice. Holding it past a year will depend on what kind of value you get from that access. Otherwise, downgrade it to keep things like first checked bag and expanded award availability.
Also remember that you cannot get this card if you have opened 5 or more new accounts (any banks) in the last 24 months. You also cannot get it if you have received a bonus on this card in the last 24 months or currently hold the card.