This is the last, advertised day for this United Business Card offer for 75,000 miles!
If you need some more United miles, this latest United business credit card offer could really bulk up your United MileagePlus account! With a 75,000 mile sign-up bonus and the spending to earn it, you will have enough miles for a business class ticket anywhere in the world from the US!
Last Day: United Business Credit Card Offer – 75,000 Miles
Link: United Business Credit Card Offer (I do not get anything for anyone that is approved with this link)
Here are the details for this latest United business credit card offer:
- Get 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion
- 2 United Club passes each anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
- 2 miles per dollar at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 1 mile per dollar on all other purchases
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account stays open
- Expanded award availabliity
- Annual Fee – $95 (waived the first year)
- Offer expires 3/18/2019
So, with the required spending, you will earn a nice 80,000 United miles. That is enough miles for business class on at least United flights if not partners from the US to anywhere in the world! Not a bad sign-up bonus!
While United charges more for flights from the US to, say, Europe with miles (than other Star Alliance partners), you never pay fuel surcharges which can easily save you hundreds of dollars when flying airlines like Lufthansa. That could make the 70,000 miles for such a ticket worth it over the 55,000 miles with Aeroplan.
Remember, if you currently have the United business card or you received a bonus on it in the last 24 months, you are not eligible for this offer. I have this card and love it for the increased award availability it gives me. Otherwise, I don’t really use it for spending since there are other Chase business cards that give more in the categories I spend in.
Also, this card is under Chase 5/24 so if you have opened 5 or more accounts in the last 24 months, you won’t be able to get this offer.