There are two new Hyatt offers that are being rolled out today that are nice to see. Here are the details.
Two New Hyatt Offers
The first new Hyatt offer is for Double Points. Other hotel chains rolled out their fall offers a while ago and it was widely thought that Hyatt’s offer for the fall was the ability to earn elite status with fewer stays (available for Hyatt card members and seen here).
Well, Hyatt apparently decided to roll out yet another offer. If you have not firmed up hotel plans through this year, putting those two offers together could be a good idea! Here are the details about the Hyatt Double Points offer:
- Earn double points for eligible stays completed between November 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017
- Members must register between November 15 and November 30, 2017 at worldofhyatt.com/doublepoints
- Eligible stays must be booked via Hyatt.com or the World of Hyatt mobile app.
- Earned Bonus Points will be posted to members’ World of Hyatt accounts within 2-3 weeks after completing the stay
- Stays booked through other channels (including other Hyatt channels) are not eligible
This bonus also works on Points + Cash reservations so your doubling of points will occur on the base points (just like a cash reservation). One good thing about P+C reservations with bonus point offers – the eligible spend on P+C reservations is actually more than just the cash component so that means you should earn more points that your calculations would figure based on just the cash price.
Wellness Offer for Exhale
Exhale is a new brand that recently joined as a brand that focuses on areas of fitness and spa offerings. This is a nice extension from Hyatt as they push for wellness opportunities for their guests (and something I enjoy seeing as a runner).
Exhale is not yet participating in the World of Hyatt program but they do want you to become familiar with what they have to offer. To that end, Hyatt is offering a special deal to World of Hyatt members to try it out. This offer for World of Hyatt members is a huge discount from what the normal new guest deal is! Here are the details:
- Valid from November 15 through February 28, 2018
- Valid for new exhale guests only
- Enjoy a Week of Wellbeing, which, for $30 for a one-week package, includes (a regular month package of unlimited classes is over $200, depending on location):
- unlimited fitness classes
- 20% off spa therapies
- 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases
- Proof of World of Hyatt membership must be presented upon check-in to take advantage of this offer, which is valid at participating exhale locations with a spa, namely:
- Atlanta Midtown
- Boston Battery Wharf
- Boston Back Bay
- Miami Downtown
- Miami Bal Harbour
- Miami South Beach.
- The New York Flatiron exhale is separately offering World of Hyatt members who are new exhale guests a Week of Wellbeing one-week package for $40, which includes unlimited fitness classes and 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases. More information is available at:http://www.exhalespa.com/worldofhyattweek
In addition to a Week of Wellbeing, exhale is also offering $10 off a fitness class and/or $25 off a 60 or 90-minute spa therapy at participating exhale locations through February 28, 2018. This offer is available with a valid voucher code, which can be found on the promotion landing page and must be mentioned upon check-in to take advantage. More information is available at: https://www.exhalespa.com/worldofhyattstay
It is nice to see Hyatt offering more points and also to see them trying to introduce their members to new areas within the program. If I was going to be in one of those cities for this promo and for a week, I would likely sign up to see what it is like. It will be interesting to see what they offer since the health club arena has really seen significant price drops over the years.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.