Today only, you can use the coupon below to get 15% off eBay, site wide! With a $100 maximum, you can really take advantage of this to get some great deals on eBay.
Great deal: eBay Coupon for 15% Off Site Wide
Link: eBay Coupon
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: POPUPSAVINGS
- Pay for your item by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on December 28, 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 11:00 AM PT on December 28, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on December 28, 2018.
- No minimum purchase required.
- The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.
- *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.
- Eligible items also exclude select items in the Coins and Paper Money category: Paper Money World, Paper Money US, Publications and Supplies, Virtual Currency, and Bullion.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.
Examples of What To Use This Coupon On
To take advantage of the full $100 discount, you will want to find something near $666. However, anything around and I under that amount will still give some great prices.
There are things like the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus watches that are still on sale that could be great buys as well as any other Garmin watches or Apple Watch Series 4 watches. Some other suggestions would be things like the new iPhones or Samsung Note 9 (some of which may be right around that $666 price).
Also, if you are looking for tablets, those would be great ideas or gaming consoles. Finally, there have been some retailers, including on eBay, that have $100 off the new Mac Mini. Getting the base model for $599 would be awesome since it is normally $799 and it just came out!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.