We have seen shopping portal amounts kick up a couple of times this year for Apple – at 8 miles per dollar and 6 miles per dollar. If you are getting ready to buy some Apple gear, today’s portal offering of 7 miles per dollar is hard to pass up.
Earn 7 Miles Per Dollar On Apple
For today only, you can earn 7 United miles per dollar on shopping at Apple. Here are the terms for this United portal boost for Apple:
Please note these terms & conditions:
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Rewards are issued by this site, not Apple.
- Apple AirPods are not eligible. Newly released products may not be eligible.
- Additional products not eligible are: gift cards, gift wrap, One to One Membership, Bose products, and shipping.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
Should You Buy Apple Now?
Apple’s WWDC is kicking off next Monday, June 5. For the first time in a while, Apple is rumored to be releasing hardware at this developer’s conference. This new hardware will likely include a 10.5″ iPad, an upgraded MacBook Pro 15″ Touch Bar (new processor, possibly higher RAM), updated MacBook 12″, and possibly some cost cuts to the MacBook 13″ non-touch bar.
As a MacBook Pro 15″ Touch Bar owner, I am certainly not thrilled that they may be releasing an updated model before my computer is even 7 months old. But, I understand many people were waiting for this bump. But it also means that you should hold off for now if you planned on purchasing any of the above hardware. Even if you don’t need the newest models, the older models will receive a price drop.
But, if you should buy today, that price drop could possibly be handled in store with a gift card to make up the difference. They did that before for me one time and that should keep your portal amount intact.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.