Hilton has again decided that it is not enough to give away Hilton Gold status through a dozen venues but they are again matching to their Hilton Diamond status! Find out the details!
The Hilton Diamond Match is Open Again!
I matched last year when they running this and used my Hyatt Diamond status to do so. Now their status match is open again so it is a good time to see if you can get matched to Hilton Diamond!
Here are the details:
- Go to this Hilton website
- Select your current hotel loyalty program
- Enter your status within that program
- Upload a screenshot of your competing hotel account status or membership card
- Upload a screenshot showing a stay you had within the last 12 months at your challenging hotel
- See Hilton elite benefits here
And that’s it! If confirmed and approved, you will have Hilton Diamond status through March of 2018!
This is a great way to try out a new chain and maybe even move some of your business to Hilton. The match I received last year certainly helped me in narrowing the field as to what hotels I stay at when traveling. I have been giving Hilton more of a try as a result and it is working out well!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.