Wyndham properties comprise over 8,000 places worldwide so chances are very good that you are near one or will be traveling near one! They include brands like Howard Johnson but also higher end hotels like Wyndham-branded hotels.
The unique part of the program is every single hotel is 15,000 points for a reward night – hotels that cost $35 or that cost $400, all the same!
Stay 3 Times at Wyndham, Get 1 Night Free
This can mean good value if you use those points for higher-priced properties. There are also the Go Fast nights where you use 3,000 points plus cash for a night as well. This can be huge for cities that have sold out properties – check out this post for more on this.
Getting the 1 Night Free
Now, we get to this promo. If you stay 3 stays (which can be a single night each time) at Wyndham hotels, you will earn a total of 15,000 points – good for a free night at any Wyndham hotel! Let’s get to the details:
- This promotion is run through Visa Checkout
- You need to book your stays using Visa Checkout
- You do not need to use that same credit card at check-in as you did for Visa Checkout
- Book by 1/31/18 using Visa Checkout
- Complete your Qualified Stay by 2/28/18 to earn bonus points for up to 3 stays.
- Tiered Bonus:
- 1st stay = 3,000 bonus points
- 2nd stay = 5,000 bonus points
- 3rd stay = 7,000 bonus points
Of course, you must have a Wyndham account to get the points. You can sign up for that here.
This can be a great bonus if you book your 3 stays at cheap Wyndham properties. There are a lot of cheap Super 8s and Knights Inns out there! Getting 3 separate nights at one for 3 stays could get your an expensive Wyndham stay for only $100 (for the 3 nights)! Not bad!
Even better is if you stretch it out with the Go Fast awards – it would give you 5 nights of point/cash mixes.