Today was the launch of the more rare Southwest sales – the one that goes in increments by distance. This is easily the best time of the year to save money on Southwest flights for the next many months but you can save even more!
Stack These 2 Great Deals for the Biggest Southwest Savings of the Year!
That is because there is also another sale on Southwest gift cards – save 10%! When you buy those gift cards and use them for the Southwest sale going on now, you can get the biggest savings of the year!
Here are the details on the current Southwest sale (full post about that here):
Link: Southwest Sale Here
Southwest Sale Details:
- Book from June 5 through June 7, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid August 21 through December 12, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 5 through December 6, 2018.
- International travel valid August 21 through December 12, 2018.
- Blacked out dates August 31, September 3, November 16-27, 2018.
There are a lot of pretty decent prices available and it stretches into December travel. So, definitely check it out!
Link: Southwest Gift Card Sale
This sale is on $150 gift cards and is for $15 off for a total of $135. If you want to make it simple, just head over there now and buy some for an easy, extra 10% off your Southwest tickets.
These gift cards are electronic and you will receive them from PayPal Digital Gifts anywhere from a couple of hours up to 24 hours from the time of purchase.
They have already sold a lot more than they normally have for such a sale so if you want them, I would act quickly!
Featured image courtesy of TFoxFoto-Shutterstock.com