Two weeks ago, Southwest had their twice-a-year sale. This week, they are having a different than normal sale with prices starting at just $42 and capped at $99 for the sale fares. It looks like there are a number of good deals available so definitely check them out!
Special Southwest Sale $42 – $99 for Travel Around the Country
Link: Special Southwest Sale
Southwest Sale Details:
- 14-day advance purchase required for Continental U.S. and 21-day advance purchase required for San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Purchase from October 16 through October 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid October 30, 2018, through March 6, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 6 through December 6, 2018, and January 14 through February 28, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 20-21, November 24-26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 29-30, 2018; January 1-2, 2019.
Book With Southwest Points For Good Value
With point prices starting from only 1,300+ for the cheapest city pair, you can get a great value in your points. The cheapest tickets can give you a point value of over cents per point – very good for Southwest! So, while you check out the cash prices, don’t forget to look at point costs as well.
By booking the cheapest tickets, you can get some insane value out the best Southwest card offers! See how you could get over $1,300 in value from a single Southwest card offer!
Don’t forget to check your current reservations, thanks to the friendly Southwest cancellation and change policy!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.
Featured image Courtesy of TFoxFoto via Shutterstock.com_