This morning, I found some interesting new Amex Offers in my account. There is also another Amex Offer that I unfortunately do not have in my account but is extremely lucrative for those (few) who do have it in their account.
Some Great New Amex Offers
- Spend $50, get $20 back
- Expires 8/21/15
- Online only and not valid on purchases made in the GoDaddy online store
- Web hosting provider
This is a great offer if you already have service with GoDaddy. My website is hosted with BoardingArea but I have other accounts that I am started using with BlueHost. So far, so good with them and many like them. If you sign-up with BlueHost for an account, I will get a referral for it – thank you!
- Spend $150, get $30 back
- Expires 8/5/15
- Valid in-store and online
- Not valid for authorized resellers – must be direct with Samsonite
This is a great deal if you are looking for a spinner. Samsonite is having a sale on spinners for 25% off using code SPIN25. Check out Cashbackmonitor for the portal earnings at Samsonite.
- Get 20% off car rental (U.S. rentals only)
- Use at sixt.com/amex and use code XRCT714682325
- Rental must be completed by 10/31/15
- Valid for rentals 3 days or more
- Select “Pay upon arrival”
- Check terms for more
It is disappointing that this is not valid for non-US locations. Sixt is always an option around Europe and being able to get a 20% discount on those rentals would be great. Oh well.
Multiple Stores – Especially Home Depot and Staples
- Spend $250, get $75 back
- Good at Home Depot, Staples as well as some other, not as lucrative options 🙂
- Can be used 5 times!
- Expires 8/14/15
- VERY targeted
This offer is apparently only on certain users’ business cards. Unfortunately, I did not get it on any of mine. How about you? HT: Frequent Miler