A new week is here and you can save money at a hotel and on travel gear with these new Amex Offers to help you.
2 New Amex Offers – Great for Travel
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
The Amex Offers
Hilton Garden Inn
- Spend $175, get $35 back
- Expires 10/31/2016
- Reservations must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-877-STAY-HGI (782-9444).
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Excludes gift card purchases.
- Twitter #AmexHGI
- Spend $50, get $10 back
- Expires 10/08/2016
- Valid online at eBags.com
The eBags offer is an almost constant resident (though at differing amounts) on the Amex Offers list. It is still a good deal because you can stack it with multiple deals to get over 50% off luggage and travel accessories. Check out this post for how to do that.
Did you get any other interesting Amex Offers in your account? Leave them in the comments below!