Noise canceling deals have abounded so far this Amazon Prime Day! We have the top-notch Bose 700 on sale as well as a flash sale on the bargain Anker noise canceling headphones. Now, we have a variety of Sony noise cancelling headphones and earbuds.
Sony Noise Canceling Headphones from $78
These are deals available only to Amazon Prime members. If you are not currently an Amazon Prime member, check this post for how to get it for free, or at least cheap.
The deals today apply for everything from their bargain noise cancelling headphones up to their top-of-the-line, as we asl some earbuds. Missing from this (though unsurprising) is their brand new Sony WF-1000XM4 noise canceling earbuds. These were just released so that is not surprising.
- Sony WHCH710N Noise Canceling Headphones – sale price $78 (retail price $199)
- Sony WF-SP800N Sports in-ear Noise Canceling Headphones – sale price $78 (retail price $198)
- Sony WHXB900N Noise Cancelling Headphones – sale price $118 (retail price $248)
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Earbuds with $20 Amazon Gift Card – sale price $148 (retail price $249 with the gift card)
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Noise Canceling Headphones – sale price $248 (retail price $348)
If you are puzzled by the naming structure by Sony, you are not alone! But, to help you out, “W” is for their headphones and the “F” that comes after that is for in-ear earbuds and the “H” is for headphones.
I own the Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones and they are great. I like them over their predecessor because of the multi-point connectivity, where I can connect to both a tablet and phone, for example, and just go back and forth instead of disconnecting from one to connect with the other.
Also, check the Amazon Warehouse for some of these because you could get another 25% off already discounted prices!