If you are in the market for a Garmin GPS running watch, you cannot go wrong with these deals! Whether you want something on the cheaper side or high-end, there are deals for all today!
Great Deals on Garmin GPS Watches
Link: Garmin Deals on GPS Watches (these links are affiliate links that support the site – thanks for the support!)
These are deals available only to Amazon Prime members. If you are not currently an Amazon Prime member, check this post for how to get it for free, or at least cheap.
Here are the Garmin deals:
- Garmin Forerunner 45 – sale price $139 (retail price $199)
- This is the now-previous model since the Forerunner 55 just came out but still an excellent running watch at a really good price, $10 cheaper than any other, normal sales
- Garmin Forerunner 45S – sale price $139 (retail price $199)
- This is the same as the above Forerunner 45 but a smaller version and with different colors available
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 – sale price $139 (retail price $279)
- This watch is often this price and even cheaper – even available as refurbs for as little as $75 – so not the greatest deal
- Garmin Instinct – sale price $179 (retail price $299)
- This is a very rugged Garmin watch that is great for all kinds of outdoor activities. This is $20 cheaper than the normal sales that come on this watch
- Garmin Instinct Solar – sale price $249 (retail price $399)
- Same as the above Instinct but with Solar capabilities to stretch operating time
- Garmin Venu – sale price $219 (retail price $349)
- This is the older version now that the Garmin Venu 2 came out last month. This is still a great lifestyle fitness watch that has a bright AMOLED display and plenty of good features for fitness. This is $30 cheaper than typical sales
- Garmin vivofit jr 3 – sale price $49 (retail price $79)
- This is a fitness tracker built for kids and a little bit cheaper than recent sales
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 – sale price $189 (retail price $349)
- This is the current model in the Vivoactive lineup and $10 cheaper than the best sales on this watch but $60 less than the normal sales
- Garmin Vivoactive 4S – sale price $189 (retail price $349)
- This is the same as the above Vivoactive 4 but a smaller version
- Garmin Venu Sq Music – sale price $189 (retail price is $249)
- This is a square version of the Vivoactive, likely to compete more visually against the Apple Watch for those that like the form factor
- Garmin Fenix 5X Plus – sale price $389 (regular price $448)
- This is now a model old and a few years since its release. Still an excellent watch with all the capabilities that any Fenix 5 watch had but not the greatest of deals
- Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire – sale price $499 (retail price $799)
- THIS IS THE BEST DEAL! I have this exact watch and getting it for $499 is an incredible deal, even with an impending release of the Fenix 7 later this year. The Sapphire glass makes it almost indestructible and it is just an amazing watch.
- Garmin Fenix 6S Pro – sale price $499 (retail price $699)
- This is a great deal as well, just not as great as the above. The difference is that this is for slightly smaller wrist sizes and does not have a sapphire display but rather Gorilla Glass (still pretty strong!)
As you can see, you can go from the entry level Garmin Forerunner 45 at $139 up to the awesome high-end Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire for $499 and everything in between. Remember, the watch helps you track what you are doing but none of these are going to make you faster by themselves – you still need to get out there! Fun fact, most elite marathoners/Olympians actually wear watches like a Timex, FitBit, or similar so obviously the watch doesn’t make the runner! 🙂
Still for all of us that do not have access to such high-level coaching, the Garmin watches can do a great job of helping you with all your fitness data and even giving you training suggestions/plans!