Last week, we saw an increase to the no-fee Hilton card from American Express and now Citi has joined in the fun by taking their no-fee version to their previous high mark as well. If you ever wanted Hilton points, now is a great time to get these cards!
Another No-Fee Hilton Card Hits A High Mark- 75,000 Points!
This Citi Hilton Visa is similar to the Amex Hilton that it has no annual fee and comes with Hilton Silver status (barely worth anything but better than nothing). But, this card gives you a fast track to Gold status by staying 4 times at Hiltons in the first 90 days of having this card. The Amex card’s only route to Gold status is by spending $20,000 in a year. Of course, getting either big brother Hilton card (the Amex Surpass or Citi Hilton Reserve) will also get you Gold status just for holding the card(s).
Here are the details of this card and the offer:
This is the second time that it has it this high mark of 75,000 points (it previously hit it last July). Given that this is Hilton, it is good to understand that that amount will still not get you a free night at the top tier during peak time but it is still plenty of points for the mid-tier range.
Here are the details:
- Earn 75,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 6 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands‡
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at drugstores, at supermarkets, and at gas stations‡
- Earn 2 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card‡
- Annual Loyalty Bonus – Earn an annual loyalty bonus of 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points at the end of each calendar year in which you spend $1,000 or more on stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver status with your Card.
- Annual Membership Fee: $0
This is a solid offer on a good card to hold on to. It has no annual fee and has some decent earnings with spending for Hilton, besides giving you 75,000 points after meeting the minimum spending. I would definitely get this card if you value Hilton points at all.
HT: Frequent Miler