Another Southwest sale has arrived! This one will give you cheaper fares from November all the way into May of 2019! Even if you already booked travel with Southwest, take a quick 60 seconds to see if the price has come down and the rebook to save money or points. Otherwise, check this sale to see if the price works for your next trip!
New Southwest Sale from $40 for Travel into May, 2019
Southwest Sale Details:
- 14-day advance purchase required for Continental U.S. and 21-day advance purchase required for San Juan, Puerto Rico and International travel.
- Book from October 30 through November 1, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 13, 2018, through May 22, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 20 through December 6, 2018, and January 14 through February 28, 2019.
- International travel valid November 20 through December 6, 2018, and January 8 through March 6, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 20-21, November 24-26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 29-30, January 1-2 2019
This is the biggest extension for a sale into next year yet! That means that if you had any plans for travel all the way into May of next year.
Book With Southwest Points For Good Value
With point prices starting from only 1,300+ for the cheapest city pair, you can get a great value in your points. The cheapest tickets can give you a point value of over cents per point – very good for Southwest! So, while you check out the cash prices, don’t forget to look at point costs as well.
By booking the cheapest tickets, you can get some insane value out the best Southwest card offers! See how you could get over $1,300 in value from a single Southwest card offer!
Don’t forget to check your current reservations, thanks to the friendly Southwest cancellation and change policy!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.
Featured image Courtesy of TFoxFoto via Shutterstock.com_