Surprise! Southwest launched a sale on a Monday this week! With this sale, they are targeting fall travel, perfect timing with our fresh entrance into summer weather. It is never too soon to start planning travel around some of the beautiful places in the US for the fall!
New Southwest Fall Travel Sale from $45
Southwest Fall Travel Sale Details:
- Purchase from June 24 through June 27, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Continental U.S. and Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019.
- International travel valid September 3 through December 11, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 22, November 24, November 26-27, and November 30 – December 2, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out November 22 through December 2, 2019.
Southwest has specifically stated that travel to Hawaii from the US mainland is not included in this sale. Since the Southwest Hawaii launch, tickets have not been as cheap as I think many would have hoped so hopefully they will launch some Hawaii fare sales again!
The cheapest city pair is, as usual, the Long Beach – Las Vegas route and starts at $45. Actually, the absolute cheapest is inter Hawaii at $39 but the cheapest mainland is $45.
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.
Featured image courtesy of TFoxFoto-Shutterstock.com