Another Southwest sale is here with the bottom price at the $44 point for the Las Vegas – Long Beach, CA route. But, there are many other great deals available as well and this is the first Southwest sale to include inter-Hawaiian flights.
New Southwest Sale from $44 – Includes Inter-Hawaii Flights
Link: Southwest Sale
Southwest Sale Details:
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 16 through April 18, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid May 7 through June 12, 2019, and August 20 through October 30, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid May 12 through October 30, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through October 31, 2019.
- International travel valid August 20 through October 31, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 23-24, May 27, August 30, September 2, 2019.
While the awesome prices we saw for the mainland to Hawaii are long gone (prices as high as $400-500 for one way travel now!), there are some sale prices on inter-island flights. Those are good for May through October and those are available for just $49 on most dates.
This matches Hawaiian Air’s prices on those same routes. Personally, I would always go with Southwest over Hawaiian thanks to the Southwest booking policies and their free bags. I mean, how many people are going to Hawaii with just carryons?
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.
Featured image courtesy of TFoxFoto-Shutterstock.com_