There are a couple of new Amex Offers that appeared on all my Amex cards today. If you have any upcoming stays at a MGM Resort hotel or you use Uber, you will want to save these to your Amex card!
New Amex Offers for Uber and MGM Resorts
Remember that American Express had recently changed the ability to save these offers to multiple cards. This means that you really cannot scale these offers and that it is best to save the offer to the card you actually plan on using. For example, if there is an offer that awards bonus points for the category you are making the purchase in, save the offer to that card.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions
- Valid with Uber or Uber Eats
- Expires 12/10/2018
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ on room rate and room charges
- Valid when you pay for your stay with MGM Resorts
- Valid for stays from 10/10/18 to 1/7/19
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas (opening 10/12/18), The Mirage®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield® in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations