There are a few new Amex Offers that were loaded onto my accounts today that will help save money and earn points! Check them out below and see if you have them in your account as well!
Some New Amex Offers to Save Money & Earn Points
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
Dollar Shave Club – 1,000 Membership Reward points
- Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $10+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Valid online at dollarshaveclub.com
- Expires 7/15/2017
- Only on Membership Reward earning cards
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at ASICS.com
- Expires 6/18/2017
Birthday Wholesale Party Supplies
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $40+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at WholesalePartySupplies.com
- Expires 6/15/2017
Nothing super exciting this time but I always love the chance to pick up Membership Reward points cheap! Even if you don’t need the Dollar Shave Club, getting MR points at 1 cent per point can be helpful if you use the business Platinum Pay with Points function. Also, runners should find the ASICS deal to be a really good one. As an ASICS runner myself, I will be adding this to all my cards for sure! If you are a Brooks runner, check out the offer from a couple of weeks ago for them!
Did you get any targeted offers today?