Monday is here – and that means some new Amex Offers are as well! Find the ones you want and make sure you save them to get some of your money back on your future shopping or hotel stays.
New Amex Offers for Travel & Shopping
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
Pier 1 Imports
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Pier 1 Imports or online at pier1.com
- Expires 11/22/2017
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at fanatics.com
- Expires 1/25/2018
- Also an offer for 1,500 Membership Reward points on applicable cards
DoubleTree by Hilton
- Get a 1X $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $200+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with DoubleTree by Hilton
- Valid for stays from 9/25/17 to 12/31/17
- Book direct with DoubleTree
- Excludes advance purchase rates
Did you get any other, targeted Amex Offers in your accounts?