A new Amex Offer is here (or, rather, an old Amex Offer is back) that works really good if you have any stays at Hilton properties coming up soon!
New Amex Offer: Save $60 on Hilton and Curio Stays
We see a lot of Amex Offers for properties under the Hilton brand – and those offers are specific to those different brands. We even have a couple running right now, including a nice savings on Waldorf and Conrad stays. None of this is a surprise since Amex is issuer of Hilton cards and they want you to spend more on their cards (though this offer is not just restricted to Hilton cards).
Amex Offer Details
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with participating Hilton or Curio properties
- Valid from 12/8/17 to 1/31/18
- Book direct with Hilton or Curio
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ in the US & US territories.
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Excludes gift card purchases
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates (in other words, you need to pay at the hotel to have this trigger the Amex Offer)
Even though it says it does not work with gift cards, similar Amex Offers in the past have worked with gift cards if you buy them at the Hilton property. If you have stays coming up after January 31 with Hilton anyway, you may want to try that to see if you can get some savings on it with the Amex Offer.
This is one of the shorter validity periods on these offers so check your calendar and see if it is a good deal for you!
Featured image is the Capital Hilton in Washington DC
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.