I am a big fan of Amex Offers that help with gas purchases. While you can purchase gift cards on eBay to save a few percent sometimes, there are not often that many mainstream ways to save on gas. You can also save money at Bloomingdales with an Amex Offer as well.
New Amex Offer: Save on Gas at Exxon Mobil
If you have this Amex Offer on an Amex card, make sure you save it to an Amex card and use that card the next time you go out for gas! But, it does not work if you use the card at the pump – you have to pay using the Exxon Mobil Speedpass+ app.
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $20 or more using the Exxon Mobil Speedpass+ mobile app
- Use by 12/26/2018
- Limit of 2 statement credits
- Offer valid for automotive fuel purchases made via the Speedpass+ mobile app only.
- Excludes all other transactions including gift cards, purchases made via Speedpass, transactions made at international locations, car wash, garage, mechanic services, purchases made in-store, online, or transactions made outside of the Speedpass+ app such as contactless or swipe transactions made through pump based payment terminals.
I had it on all of my Amex cards so it looks like it is not targeted!
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Bloomingdale’s or online at bloomingdales.com
- Use by 1/21/2019
- Valid at any participating location in the US. Excludes Bloomingdale’s outlets, Nespresso boutiques, restaurants located within Bloomingdale’s stores, Bloomingdale’s premium travel services, Macy’s, Blue Mercury, corporate gift purchases and third party service providers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US
- This was seems to be targeted